At Deja Vegan, we offer a large selection of exclusive vegan snacks and vegan products. We offer very competitive Drop Shipping services that will save you money and time. Deja Vegan has been in business since 2016 and has shipped over 500,000 packages up-to-date.
Our Drop-Ship program has been very popular among internet retailers!
Drop shipping Pros
- No storage room required. You don’t have to fill up your living room with stock and packing materials!
- No shipping costs getting stock delivered from the distributor. Drop shipping means you don’t have to pay a carrier to bring stock from the distributor to your own storage area, which can mean big savings in the long term.
- Spend more time on other areas of your business. You don’t have to organize the packing and postage system, nor do you have to drive to the post shop each day to post your packages. This gives you a significant increase in time to spend on other tasks such as marketing and communicating with customers.
- No packaging required. You save money by not having to order and store packaging materials.
Our dropship program is quite simple. here’s the step-by-step:
1. Customer places an order on your website
2. You send us an email with the quantity, product and customer’s shipping address
3. We charge your credit card (via PayPal)
4. We ship the product out to the customer (without the invoice) and send you the tracking number so you can pass it along to the customer
Contact us to start dropshipping through our vegan dropship program source today!
Find Your Perfect Vegan Dropship Product and Supplier in Minutes!
Expert Marketing Advisory
Take our course: Everything you need to know to start making a full-time income selling products on Amazon.
Take the most relevant, and frequently updated Unicorn Facebook Ads Course: (If you're looking for another outdated generic guru course then this isn't for you)
Our exclusive Facebook Ads course by serial entrepreneur Maxwell Fin is the perfect course for beginners and advanced marketers. Backed by the biggest Facebook marketers in the world, including Tim Burd. It shows you:
- The reverse targeting strategy
- Getting into the right mindset
- Setting up the right Campaign Budget Optimization (CBO) rules
- My 3 part creative process
- Finding Unicorn ads for inspiration
- Understanding the customer satisfaction score
- Identify all KPIs for your offer/business
- Structuring your campaigns
- Using contests for top of funnel
- Using dynamic creative
- How to do free + shipping right
- The bankruptcy/IPO method
- CBO pain point segmenting
- Cost cap bidding strategies
- CBO retargeting strategies
- The lottery method
- Long term retargeting (Tortoise Method)
- Post-purchase retargeting sequence
- Advanced lookalike strategies
- International scaling strategies